In response to the growing impact COVID-19 is having on our community and the risks associated with exposure to and becoming infected with the Coronavirus, the North Dallas RC Club Board of Directors has adopted the following updated
rules in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These rules are in addition to any rules already published by the club:
- All Pilots are REQUIRED to adhere to all safety guidelines required by the CDC, the State of Texas, and Denton
County. These include, but are not limited to the following:
a. Maintain adequate social distancing of 6 feet from all other individuals not in your party.
b. Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer. THE CLUB CAN NOT GUARANTEE THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FIELD, SO MEMBERS MUST BRING THEIR OWN.
c. Cover all coughs and sneezes.
- Members that have contracted COVID-19 or Members that have been or may have reasonably been exposed to
COVID-19, must NOT enter the premises of Eagle Field without first having been tested for COVID-19 and that
test showing a negative result.
- If a member has fever or any symptoms related to COVID-19, that member must NOT enter Eagle Field until at least 72 hours after symptoms pass or a COVID-19 test has been taken and the result was negative.
- No guests may use or visit the field, except for those family members in the same household as a club member.
- No spectators may be present on the field that are not current or potential club members.
- Food items and their remains, along with ANY OTHER TRASH brought or created, must be carried out by the member that brought or created it.
- All members are responsible for their own health. Each member is different and has unique circumstances related to their individual health. The club can not guarantee the safety or the health of any individual that chooses to use Eagle Field. Any member that chooses to use or visit Eagle Field acknowledges that risk and assumes all responsibility for it.
Failure to follow these rules will result in disciplinary action, which may include suspension or termination of an individual’s membership in the North Dallas RC Club and their rights to use Eagle Field.
We do ask that everyone remember a significant portion of our members are in high risk groups. We must all do our part to make sure our friends and fellow members stay safe.