March 17, 2021
- All Pilots are encouraged to adhere to all safety guidelines required by the CDC, the State of Texas, and Denton County.These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain adequate social distancing of 6 feet from all other individuals not in your party.
- Thoroughly wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Cover all coughs and sneezes.
- Members that have contracted COVID-19 or Members that have been or may have reasonably been exposed to COVID-19, must NOT enter the premises of Eagle Field without first having been tested for COVID-19 and that test showing a negative result.
- If a member has Fever or any symptoms related to COVID-19, that member must NOT enter Eagle Field until at least 72 hours after symptoms pass or a COVID-19 test has been taken and the result was negative.
- Food items and their remains, along with ANY OTHER TRASH brought or created, must be carried out by the member that brought or created it.
- All members are responsible for their own health.Each member is different and has unique circumstances related to their individual health.The club can not guarantee the safety or the health of any individual that chooses to use Eagle Field.Any member that chooses to use or visit Eagle Field acknowledges that risk and assumes all responsibility for it.
COVID-19 continues to impact our community and our members. However significant progress has been made and the vaccine rollout continues to get more of our members, and the community, protected. Now with the State of Texas rolling back COVID-19 restrictions, we are amending our COVID-19 rules to allow broader use of our field.
We do ask that everyone remember a significant portion of our members are in high risk groups. Additionally, many members fall outside of the current vaccination groups and are not yet able to obtain the vaccine. We must all continue to do our part to make sure our friends and fellow members stay safe.